The VMware Workspace ONE team is excited to announce that the Workspace ONE Intelligent Hub 19.08 for iOS is now publicly available.
- iOS 13 Compatibility – Intelligent Hub has been validated with Apple iOS 13 for compatibility. Modifications were made to the account for changes in the new version of the operating system.
- Consumption of an updated Workspace ONE SDK for built-in compatibility with Apple iOS 13.
- Handling of changes to OpenURL. For more information, refer to the KB Article: Preparing Workspace ONE SDK and Wrapped Apps for iOS 13 OpenURL Changes)
- Updates to the SSID functionality. For more information, refer to the KB Article: Announcing End of General Support for the 'Allow Wi-Fi Connection' SSID restriction in the Workspace ONE SDK. Intelligent Hub will no longer provide samples of SSID to the UEM console. If Location Services are enabled, the actual SSID name will be displayed within the Intelligent Hub Network settings. Otherwise, the SSID name will be reflected as “Wi-Fi”.
- Priority (P2) Notifications – Intelligent Hub now presents a pop-up in the form of a snackbar for priority (P2) notifications. The snackbar will be displayed within the following tabs:
- Custom (Home)
- Notifications Preferences – Intelligent Hub adds the ability for an end user to review and modify their preferences for their Mobile Flows Connector notifications (i.e. Coupa, Concur, Workday, etc.). End user will have the ability to toggle on and off the notifications for individual connectors configured by their company’s administrator.
If re-authentication is required, a web view appears for the end user to enter the credentials for the associated Mobile Flows connector service. These settings are found in Account > Notifications.
- Dropping Support for iOS 9 – Intelligent Hub’s minimum supported version is now iOS 10. For more information , refer to the Knowledge Base Article which was published in early June 2019 informing of the upcoming change.
- HUBI-2519: Intelligent Hub remain stuck on the initial loading screen
- HUBI-2644: App icon and status do not appear in the floating header
- HUBI-1272: Avatar icon momentarily shows when loading page to reset password
- HUBI-2737: App icon incorrectly scaled in Spotlight search
- HUBI-2659: App name in the promotion banner changes to single line
- HUBI-2657: Build date incorrectly displayed if system calendar is modified
- HUBI-2643: Translation of "Pending" is not loaded in compliance page
- HUBI-2761: Education screen incorrectly rendering
Take advantage of these updates by meeting the minimum requirements and downloading VMware Workspace ONE Intelligent Hub 19.08 for iOS.
- iOS 10+
- Workspace ONE UEM 9.3+
How to Download VMware Workspace ONE Intelligent Hub 19.08 for iOS
- Prior Version is Installed: Direct end users to update the app when prompted. The application seamlessly updates over the existing application version without disrupting device enterprise functionality.
- Prior Version is Not Installed: Direct end users to download it from the Apple App Store.
Support Contact Information
The VMware Workspace ONE Team
Other Languages: 日本語