The VMware Workspace ONE team is excited to announce that Workspace ONE Tunnel 1.0 for Windows 10 (Desktop) is publicly available.
This is a new client app for the Tunnel product line for Windows and carries a new version number. Upgrading from the existing client is not supported and migration instructions will be provided for customers in the near future. The new client will be referred to as the Desktop app and the existing client in the Microsoft Store will continue to be understood as the UWP (Unified Windows Platform) app and will not have any special designations in My Workspace ONE or Microsoft Store.
- Support for Tunnel Device Traffic Rules – apps and managed domains can be configured within the shared Device Traffic Rules settings in the UEM Console.
- Support for Trusted Network Detection – when a device is connected via a trusted network, Tunnel will not be engaged.
- New enhanced UI – quickly determine connectivity status and provide users with a clear picture of their privacy settings.
Take advantage of these updates by meeting the minimum requirements and downloading Workspace ONE Tunnel 1.0 for Windows 10 (Desktop).
Existing customers using the VMware Tunnel client from the Microsoft Store will not be impacted. Customers are encouraged to evaluate the new Workspace ONE Tunnel client.
- Windows 10 17.04+
- Workspace ONE UEM Console 1907+
How to Download Workspace ONE Tunnel 1.0 for Windows 10 (Desktop)
- You can download the new client from My Workspace ONE
Support Contact Information
The VMware Workspace ONE Team
Other Languages: 日本語