The VMware Workspace ONE team is excited to announce that Workspace ONE Content 4.19 for iOS is publicly available.
Note: We are currently tracking known issues with iOS 13 in our Getting Ready for Apple Fall 2019 Releases page. Please refer to this page to up to date information on known issues
- ISCL-177537: Reorder My Content and the Corporate Content sections
- ISCL-177532: Configurable search for current folder or all content
- ISCL-177590: App crashes on uploading images when scrolling in gallery
- ISCL-177497: Polaris Viewer stops working when an Microsoft Word file is open on Check-in Check-out
- ISCL-177452: Downloads are cancelled when the user locks the device or when the device gets timed out
- ISCL-177421: Unable to open into the native photo album
Take advantage of these updates by meeting the minimum requirements and downloading Workspace ONE Content 4.19 for iOS.
- iOS 10+
- Workspace ONE UEM Console 9.3+
How to Download Workspace ONE Content 4.19 for iOS
- Prior Version is Installed: Direct end users to update the app when prompted. The application seamlessly updates over the existing application version without disrupting the device enterprise functionality.
- Prior Version is Not Installed: Direct end users to download it from the App Store.
Support Contact Information
The VMware Workspace ONE Team
Other Languages: 日本語