The VMware Workspace ONE team is excited to announce that Workspace ONE Intelligent Hub 19.08 for macOS is now publicly available.
- Performance and speed enhancements to command processing
- Performance improvements to device information sampling
- Improved feedback to the UEM Console on script execution using Product Provisioning File/Actions
- HUBM-1265: macOS Workspace ONE Hub shows duplicate prompts from Software Update profile
- HUBM-1250: Plist files downloaded on macOS through Product Provisioning are appended with .zip
- HUBM-1290: Event log is not printed when an application is waiting to install due to a blocking app running
- macOS 10.12 or later is required to install Workspace ONE Intelligent Hub 19.08
- Workspace ONE UEM 1904 or higher for support of Workspace ONE Hub Services features
- The Workspace ONE Intelligent Hub is backwards compatible for existing features on older servers
- Workspace ONE UEM 1907 or higher for macOS 10.14+ Privacy Preferences (or use the appropriate Privacy Preferences payload - more information on this can be found here).
How to Download Workspace ONE Intelligent Hub 19.08 for macOS
- Prior version is installed and enrolled to UEM 1908: If your device is running Workspace ONE Intelligent Hub and is currently enrolled to UEM 1908, the application will seamlessly update over the existing Workspace ONE Intelligent Hub application version without disrupting functionality.
- Note: Workspace ONE Intelligent Hub 19.08 for macOS will be seeded in Workspace ONE UEM 1908, which will be rolled out to Shared SaaS automatically. Dedicated and On-Premise customers will require console update to Workspace ONE UEM 1908 or later to receive the seeded Workspace ONE Hub 19.08 build.
- Prior version is not installed or not enrolled to UEM 1908: Direct end users to download it GetWSONE.com.
Support Contact Information
The VMware Workspace ONE Team
Other Languages: 日本語