The VMware Workspace ONE Team is excited to announce Workspace ONE UEM 1908 is scheduled to be deployed to SaaS environments. When your environment is scheduled to be upgraded, you can view the upgrade timeline by navigating to the My Company page on My Workspace ONE.
- Enroll devices into Android Enterprise Work Managed mode without a managed Google account
- Skip all newly added Setup Assistant screens for iOS 13 devices
- Allow configuring and preventing the user toggle of the native Mail, Contacts, Calendar, Reminders and Notes apps separately on iOS 13 devices
- Support for macOS 10.15 Catalina that includes Supervision status, Privacy Preferences profile updates, Associated Domains profile, and the ability to extract private keys of certificates deployed via Credentials payload
- Springing from a partnership with Dell, VMware announces Workspace ONE Express+
- Simplified peer distribution by bringing the config out of settings and into the new Windows Desktop profile
- Microsoft Security Baseline 1809 and CIS Benchmarks for Windows 10 1803 now available through Workspace ONE Baselines
For additional information, please refer to the release notes here.
Support Contact Information
The VMware Workspace ONE Team
Other Languages: 日本語