The VMware Workspace ONE team is excited to announce that Workspace ONE Boxer 5.10 for iOS is publicly available.
- To standardize the configuration of our productivity applications, In the near future Boxer will be removing the key
AppForceActivateSSOfrom the Application Configuration settings. The new functionality with behave as if the key
AppForceActivateSSOis set to
true. Please make sure to test that your environment still works with this key set to
truebefore we change the default to be
trueand remove the option to set it to
false. Please test Login flows, passcode, and copy-in restriction. More information on
AppForceActivateSSOcan be found in the Workspace ONE Boxer Admin Guide.
- iOS 13 support (Support for iOS 10 will be dropped when iOS 13 is released)
- BINXI-11432: QuickJoin for online meetings with support for vanity URLs
- This feature, as an extension of OneTap Dialing, brings Skype for Business, Webex, and Zoom meeting links into the quick info area at the top of meetings for easily joining online meetings.
- This update brings support for vanity URLs (URLs that don’t specifically have the words Lync or Skype in them) which is common in an on-premises setup.
- Currently, we are only supporting Skype for Business in the Key-Value Pair below.
- Value: JSON formatted string. We recommend validating the format externally before pasting into the UEM Console.
- BINXI-11625: Health Check updates
- Yellow for app update has been changed to 1 version back and at least 7 days past the release date
- New Key-Value Pair for opening Hub instead of the App Store for app updates
0(default) App Store
- BINXI-10707 (BETA): Enterprise Content in Workspace ONE Boxer
- This feature brings parts of the VMware Workspace ONE Content app into Workspace ONE Boxer for viewing attachments, attaching to emails and saving from emails to online repositories.
- If you have Workspace ONE Content setup, the same repositories will show up
- If you do not have Content setup, please set up the repositories in the Console.
- Enterprise Content requires the setting of the KVP
- Please contact us at iOSBoxerBeta@vmware.com for the KVP if you would like to try out enterprise content.
- BINXI-10184: Error message when attempting to save OOO and certain conditions are met
- BINXI-11291: Availability is showing available at this time when part of this time is busy
- BINXI-11212: Unable to save drafts
- BINXI-11389: Unable to open HEIC attachments in incoming emails
- BINXI-11601: Email list scrolls to top on sync complete while the user is manually viewing items further down the list
- BINXI-11451: [iOS 13] Grey box in the email compose editor
- BINXI-11632: [iOS 13] Long email subject truncation while forwarding an email
Take advantage of these updates by meeting the minimum requirements and downloading Workspace ONE Boxer 5.10 for iOS.
- iOS 10+
- Workspace ONE UEM 9.3+
How to Download Workspace ONE Boxer 5.10 for iOS
- Prior Version is Installed: Direct end users to update the app when prompted. The application seamlessly updates over the existing application version without disrupting device enterprise functionality.
- Prior Version is Not Installed: Direct end users to download it from the App Store.
Support Contact Information
The VMware Workspace ONE Team
Other Languages: 日本語