The VMware Workspace ONE team is excited to announce that Workspace ONE SDK 19.7 for Android is publicly available.
- ASDK-170818: Resolved an issue where copy and paste restrictions were intermittently not being applied for WebView content.
- ASDK-170770: Resolved an issue where tunneling was failing in scenarios with Workspace ONE UEM console 1907.
- ASDK-170916: Resolved an issue where the sample app crashed in the integrated authentication activity when tunnel was enabled.
Take advantage of these updates by meeting the minimum requirements and downloading Workspace ONE SDK 19.7 for Android.
- Android 4.4+ / KitKat / API Level 15+
- Android Studio with the Gradle Android Build System (Gradle) 3.3.0+
- Knowledge in Android Development
- Workspace ONE Intelligent Hub 5.3+ for Android
- Workspace ONE UEM Console 9.3+
How to Download Workspace ONE SDK 19.7 for Android
- New and Existing Users: Use this link to access the SDK: https://my.workspaceone.com/products/Workspace-ONE-SDK.
Support Contact Information
The VMware Workspace ONE Team
Other Languages: 日本語