The VMware Workspace ONE team is excited to announce that VMware AirWatch MDM Agent 18.104.22.168 for Windows Mobile/CE is publicly available.
- WMAGNT-3994: Services.exe crashes upon pushing cert based Wi-Fi profile through product
Take advantage of these updates by meeting the minimum requirements and downloading VMware AirWatch MDM Agent 22.214.171.124 for Windows Mobile/CE.
- Windows Mobile 5.0 or later or Windows CE 5 or later.
How to Download VMware AirWatch MDM Agent 126.96.36.199 for Windows Mobile/CE
- Prior Version is Installed: If you have a prior version installed on your device, you must upgrade your existing agent. Reference the Windows Rugged Platform Guide for specific instructions, as needed.
- Prior Version is Not Installed: If you do not have a prior version installed on your device, you can access it the following ways.
- SaaS customers: Through the Workspace ONE UEM Console via web based enrollment, a side load cab file from the console, or using the Staging methods including On-Demand Staging, Sideload Staging, and Barcode Enrollment (Motorola devices only). These options are located under Devices > Lifecycle > Staging. See the Product Provisioning documentation for details.
- On Premises Customers: Download it from the My Workspace ONE portal.
Support Contact Information
The VMware Workspace ONE Team
Other Languages: 日本語