The VMware Workspace ONE team is excited to announce that VMware Zebra MX Service 4.3 for Android is publicly available.
- AAGNT-186454: Clear App Data on Check-in using MX Framework
- AAGNT-186456: Update MX Service to Target SDK 27 for Play Store compatibility
- AAGNT-186607: Zebra Certificate install failure in Android 7.0 and above devices
Take advantage of these updates by meeting the minimum requirements and downloading VMware Zebra MX Service 4.3 for Android.
- Zebra Android device running Android 4.4+
- Stage Now enrollment requires Android 7.0+ and MX 7.1+
- Workspace ONE Intelligent Hub 19.07+ for Android
- Workspace ONE UEM console 1903+
How to Download VMware Zebra MX Service 4.3 for Android
- Prior Version is Installed – With the MDM Agent Upgrade File/Action, the application seamlessly updates over the existing application version without disrupting device enterprise functionality. The application is also available on the Google Play Store.
- Prior Version is Not Installed – Direct admins to download the APF or APK file from the myWorkspaceONE Resource Portal. The application is also available on the Google Play Store.
Support Contact Information
The VMware Workspace ONE Team
Other Languages: 日本語