The VMware Workspace ONE team is excited to announce that Workspace ONE Intelligent Hub 19.07 for Android is publicly available.
- AAGNT-186454: Clear App Data on Check-in using MX Framework.
- AAGNT-185548: Legacy Android to Android Enterprise (Work Profile) Migration.
- HUB-1991: Native UI for Hub catalog
- AAGNT-186614: If Launcher profile pushed thru Products, Launcher app download fails
- AAGNT-186529: If one product is force reprocessed, then the next all normal products are treated as force reprocess until Intelligent Hub is killed and reopen
- AAGNT-186518: Request debug log not working for Panasonic FZ-B2 devices
- AAGNT-186465: [KME-DO] Intelligent Hub prompts for GroupID when KME MDM profile json contains groupid
- AAGNT-186354: Unable to enroll Android device (Legacy) with Intelligent Hub 19.04 using QR code when 'Push Service App from Play Store' is enabled
- AAGNT-186350: Public key certificates are not getting installed in Zebra TC51 devices
- AAGNT-185619: Removing restriction profile turns on Unknown Sources on Zebra TC70x device.
- AAGNT-184949: Enrollment: Universal barcode enrollment is not working (Rapid Deployment Client)
- AAGNT-183852: Job stuck in intermediate state when device does not have enough memory to download File&Actions/Apps
Take advantage of these updates by meeting the minimum requirements and downloading Workspace ONE Intelligent Hub 19.07 for Android.
- Android 4.1+
- Workspace ONE UEM Console 9.5+
How to Download Workspace ONE Intelligent Hub 19.07 for Android
- Prior Version is Installed: Direct end users to update the app when prompted. The application seamlessly updates over the existing application version without disrupting device enterprise functionality.
- Prior Version is Not Installed: Direct end users to download it from the Google Play Store.
Support Contact Information
The VMware Workspace ONE Team
Other Languages: 日本語