The VMware Workspace ONE team is excited to announce that Workspace ONE Intelligent Hub 19.08 for Windows 10 is publicly available.
- AMST-14336: Added support for Peer Distribution through Workspace ONE
- AMST-19461: Fixed an issue where the AirWatch Service failed to start for devices enrolled through staging workflows
- AMST-18509: Fixed an issue where unenrolling the device did not remove Tunnel registry keys
Take advantage of these updates by meeting the minimum requirements and downloading Workspace ONE Intelligent Hub 19.08 for Windows 10.
- Windows 10, 7 supported features
- Workspace ONE UEM Console 1905+
- .NET Framework 4.6.2
How to Download Workspace ONE Intelligent Hub 19.08 for Windows 10
- Prior Version is Installed: The application seamlessly updates over the existing application version without disrupting device enterprise functionality.
- Prior Version is Not Installed: Direct end users to download it from com.
Support Contact Information
The VMware Workspace ONE Team
Other Languages: 日本語