The VMware Workspace ONE team is excited to announce that Workspace ONE 3.4 for Windows 10 is publicly available.
This version of Workspace ONE for Windows 10 features improvements to application installation and install statuses in the app catalog when used with the latest Software Delivery.
- AMST-12276: Improved App Installation Statuses in the Catalog.
- Statuses in the catalog view change from pending to installed as soon as the local installation is complete because the Workspace ONE app can now update the status directly on the UI server.
- Catalog view installation statuses always match statuses in the Installation Monitor.
- HW-96832: Fixed an issue where auto assigned apps showed as Installing even though the app was not queued to be installed.
- HW-99671: Fixed an issue where two records for auto assigned apps would show in the Installation Monitor.
- HW-97529: Fixed an issue that occurred when an installed app was updated by the Workspace ONE UEM console, but the Installation Monitor displayed the incorrect installation history for the previous version of the app.
- HW-97443: Fixed an issue where apps queued but failed to install successfully and showed the wrong status (Installing instead of Install).
- HW-96762: Fixed an issue where the Installation Monitor might not show after an uninstall command was queued and executing.
- HW-100252: Fixed an issue where an install status could flip from Installing to Installed, and then back to Installing.
- HW-97551: Fixed an issue where the Downloading status was not shown in the Installation Monitor with the latest version of SFD agent.
- HW-97809: Fixed an issue where the status in the Installation Monitor remained in Waiting status when the installation failed.
- HW-96837: Fixed an issue where the app installation state sent by the SFD agent was not correctly recognized by the Workspace ONE app.
- HW-97503: Fixed an issue where the Installation Monitor no longer showed the dependent apps for a Win32 app.
- HW-96721: Workspace ONE app might crash during the OOBE experience on Windows 10 1803 (RS4).
Take advantage of these updates by meeting the minimum requirements and downloading Workspace ONE 3.4 for Windows 10.
- Windows 10 1709
- Workspace ONE Intelligent Hub for Windows 1905+
- VMware Workspace ONE UEM Console 9.3+
- VMware Identity Manager 3.0+
How to Download Workspace ONE 3.4 for Windows 10
- Prior Version is Installed: Direct end users to update the app when prompted. The application seamlessly updates over the existing application version without disrupting device enterprise functionality.
- Prior Version is Not Installed: Direct end users to download it from the Windows Store.
Support Contact Information
The VMware Workspace ONE Team
Other Languages: 日本語