The VMware Workspace ONE team is excited to announce that Workspace ONE Assist 5.2 for Windows CE/Mobile is publicly available.
- AET-150: Product rebranded from VMware Advanced Remote Management to Workspace ONE Assist.
- AET-556: Home/Splash screen added when application is launched on device.
- AET-516: OSL Data added to application settings.
- AET-1180: Removed support for attended mode of connection.
Take advantage of these updates by meeting the minimum requirements and downloading Workspace ONE Assist 5.2 for Windows CE/Mobile.
- Windows Mobile 5.0 or later device or Windows CE 5/6/7 device.
- VMware AirWatch Agent for Windows Rugged 6.0.40 or later.
- Workspace ONE UEM Console 9.3 or later.
- Latest versions of Chrome, Edge, Firefox, or Safari.
How to Download Workspace ONE Assist 5.2 for Windows CE/Mobile
- Prior Version is Not Installed: Download the agent from My Workspace ONE portal. Once downloaded, push the CAB to your devices via Product Provisioning.
- Prior Version is Installed: If you have a prior version of VMware Advanced Remote Management installed on your device, you must upgrade your existing RM Agent by uninstalling the previous version and then pushing the new version as outlined in the above bullet.
Support Contact Information
The VMware Workspace ONE Team