The VMware Workspace ONE team is excited to announce that VMware Workspace ONE Assist 5.2 for Windows 10 is publicly available.
- Workspace ONE Assist (formerly VMware Advanced Remote Management) now supports Windows 10 platform in addition to Android, iOS, and Windows CE/Mobile.
- Tools Supported for Windows 10.
- Share Screen: Allows view and control of remote device screen.
- Manage Files: Provides access to file system on the remote device.
- Remote Shell: Provides access to Power shell interface on the remote device.
- Notable Features.
- Virtual on-screen keyboard.
- Shortcuts to commonly used settings and applications.
- Enhanced privacy and security features like mandatory PIN entry authentication, Persistent notifications, and end user control like pause and resume session.
- Multiple monitor support.
- Detailed device, app, and process related information available for export.
- Automatic reconnection after reboot and network interruptions.
Take advantage of these updates by meeting the minimum requirements and downloading VMware Workspace ONE Assist 5.2 for Windows 10.
- Windows 10 64-bit Anniversary Edition or later (Enterprise and Pro)
- nVidia or Intel Graphic chipset
- Workspace ONE Intelligent Hub 1907+
- Workspace ONE UEM 1907+
- Latest versions of Chrome, Edge, Firefox, or Safari
- Portrait screen orientation is not supported.
How to Download VMware Workspace ONE Assist 5.2 for Windows 10
- Download the Windows 10 Assist agent from the My Workspace ONE Portal and follow the included instructions. Push the Application through Product Provisioning or Apps & Books.
Support Contact Information
The VMware Workspace ONE Team
Other Languages: 日本語