With the launch of Apple School Manager and Apple Business Manager, the device enrollment program (DEP) and Volume Purchase Program (VPP) will be moved to a new website. Apple stopped new enrollments to deploy.apple.com were no longer accepted as of August 2018. The already partly deprecated legacy program will continue to operate as-is until December 1st, 2019.
Apple began notifying customers who had not yet upgraded to Apple School Manager or Apple Business Manager in May of 2019 of the change.
Agents or Administrators logging into deploy.apple.com after December 1st, 2019 will be directed to upgrade and will not be able to access the portal.
Customers are advised to upgrade by visiting and signing into school.apple.com or business.apple.com using an Apple Deployments Program "Agent" account.
Customers can find additional resources at the links below:
- Upgrade from Apple Deployment Programs before December 1, 2019
- Upgrade your institution to Apple School Manager
- Upgrade your organization to Apple Business Manager
- Migrate from redemption codes to managed distribution
- Invite Volume Purchase Program Purchasers to Apple School Manager or Apple Business Manager
- Migrate to Apps and Books in Apple School Manager and in Apple Business Manager
Other Languages: 日本語