The VMware Workspace ONE team is excited to announce that the Workspace ONE Intelligent Hub 19.07 for iOS is now publicly available.
- Ability to Add Category Carousels in App Catalog: Add a new section of Custom type in the Customization section of Hub Services. The Hub displays the custom category as a carousel.
- Ability to Display Custom Categories in Admin-defined Order: Reorder the custom categories within the Category List through Hub Services. The Hub now displays the admin-defined order.
- Ability to Promote Custom Categories: Elevate a category to the promotion banner. In Hub Services, switch Promotions to Categories and add custom categories.
- Container to Hub Registered Mode Migration: Customers with legacy AirWatch Container can perform an in-place migration to Workspace ONE Intelligent Hub (Hub Registered Mode).
- Workspace ONE Intelligent Hub 19.07 for iOS
- Workspace ONE UEM Console 18.11+
- Registered Mode Enabled (Devices & Users > General > Enrollment > Management Mode > iOS > Enabled)
- Hub Services configured with Hub Catalog (iOS) enabled is Highly Recommended
- Geofencing Enhancement: Hub provides an updated location data sample to the Workspace ONE UEM Console and deploys an appropriate geofencing profile when the device regains network connection.
- HUBI-2317: Ability to reset SDK Password while in Airplane Mode
- HUBI-2637: Virtual app fails to launch when using non-password auth method (e.g. RADIUS)
- HUBI-2647: Search does not return results for app description
- HUBI-2645: Support section missing from app details screen
- HUBI-2646: Feedback section missing from app details screen
- HUBI-2642: Some translation strings are not loaded in app catalog
- HUBI-2329: Half-swiping the vIDM auth screen reloads the screen
- HUBI-2357: Hub intermittently fails to send APNs token
- HUBI-2451: Invalid error message when end user mistypes password during device check out
- HUBI-2612: User avatar image fails to update
Take advantage of these updates by meeting the minimum requirements and downloading VMware Workspace ONE Intelligent Hub 19.07 for iOS.
- iOS 9+
- Workspace ONE UEM 9.4+
How to Download VMware Workspace ONE Intelligent Hub 19.07 for iOS
- Prior Version is Installed: Direct end users to update the app when prompted. The application seamlessly updates over the existing application version without disrupting device enterprise functionality.
- Prior Version is Not Installed: Direct end users to download it from the Apple App Store.
Support Contact Information
The VMware Workspace ONE Team
Other Languages: 日本語