The VMware Workspace ONE team is excited to announce that Workspace ONE Web 7.7 for Android is publicly available.
- ABRW-171693: All open tabs will be closed if clear cookies and history on inactivity is set and Web will return to home page/landing page.
- ABRW-171729: When using Web in Kiosk mode, Clear Cookies and History, if idle under General settings, will not be honored. In order to achieve similar functionality, admin will need to enable both Return Home After Inactivity + Clear Cookies and History with Home under kiosk settings.
- ABRW-171764: Keyboard not shown on a particular site
- ABRW-171697: Unable to proxy traffic on android Q device
- ABRW-171762: On Android Q, downloading a file from a site enabled for Integrated Auth fails intermittently when going through proxy. More information about this and other known issues with Android Q can be found here.
Take advantage of these updates by meeting the minimum requirements and downloading Workspace ONE Web 7.7 for Android.
- Android 5.1+
- Workspace ONE UEM Console 9.4+
How to Download Workspace ONE Web 7.7 for Android
- Prior Version is Installed: Direct end users to update the app when prompted. The application seamlessly updates over the existing application version without disrupting device enterprise functionality.
- Prior Version is Not Installed: Direct end users to download it from the Google Play Store.
Support Contact Information
The VMware Workspace ONE Team
Other Languages: 日本語