The VMware Workspace ONE team is excited to announce that Workspace ONE Boxer 5.9 for iOS is publicly available.
- BINXI-4634: NIAP Certification
- We are thrilled to announce that Workspace ONE Boxer has officially received international Common Criteria security certification, making it the first email client of any kind (not just on mobile) to achieve this milestone.
- See our blog post for more details: https://blogs.vmware.com/euc/2019/07/boxer-niap.html
- For more information see our page (also linked in the blog) on NIAP’s website: https://www.niap-ccevs.org/Product/Compliant.cfm?PID=10840
- BINXI-7360 FastSync (Key Sync Escrow)
- To improve the background syncing and speed of subsequent syncs, we are introducing the option called FastSync which sends down the key to decrypt the key opening the encrypted Boxer database.
- To enable FastSync:
0(default, for disabled) or
- To set the expiration time in hours where Boxer will no longer get the key use below
- To standardize the configuration of our productivity applications, In the near future Boxer will be defaulting the key
true. Please make sure to test that your environment still works with this key enabled before we change the default. Please test Login flows, passcode, and copy-in restriction. More information on
AppForceActivateSSOcan be found in the Boxer Admin guide.
- BETA BINXI-10707: Enterprise Content in Boxer
Note: this feature is still in BETA and we are making constant improvements. Any and all feedback is welcome.
- This feature requires the key
AppForceActivateSSOto be set to “
- This feature brings parts of the Workspace ONE Content app into Boxer for viewing attachments, attaching to emails and saving from emails to online repositories.
- If you have Workspace ONE Content setup, the same repositories will show up.
- If you do not have Content setup, please setup the repositories in the Console.
- Please contact us at iOSBoxerBeta@vmware.com for the KVP if you would like to try out enterprise content.
- This feature requires the key
- BINXI-11339: HTML opened is displayed in Cyrillic instead of Hebrew.
- BINXI-11297: Crash after S/MIME certificates are downloaded to the device.
- BINXI-11352: Quoted text goes missing when email with attachment is saved as draft and forwarded.
- BINXI-11449: Sub-folder gets named with a number rather than the folder name.
- BINXI-11444: Missing space before hyperlink in Sent folder.
- BINXI-8425: Mail with large attachment stuck in outbox, no failure prompt.
- BINXI-11538: Previewed PDF file disappearing when rotating from landscape to portrait.
- BINXI-11059: Meeting notes are cut in landscape mode.
- BINXI-11495: Preview of an email looks wrong.
- BINXI-11527: TabBar stays after rotating iPhone to landscape and returning to portrait.
- BINXI-11539: Fetching availability typo.
Take advantage of these updates by meeting the minimum requirements and downloading Workspace ONE Boxer 5.9 for iOS.
- iOS 10+
- Workspace ONE UEM 9.4+
How to Download Workspace ONE Boxer 5.9 for iOS
- Prior Version is Installed: Direct end users to update the app when prompted. The application seamlessly updates over the existing application version without disrupting device enterprise functionality.
- Prior Version is Not Installed: Direct end users to download it from the App Store.
Support Contact Information
The VMware Workspace ONE Team
Other Languages: 日本語