Weekly digest of new Knowledge Base Articles from The Workspace ONE Team in the My Workspace ONE Portal
New KB articles published for the one-week period starting on 07/22/19 and ending on 07/26/19
Posted on July 29th, 2019
Introducing Workspace ONE Boxer 5.9 for Android
To standardize the configuration of our productivity applications, in the near future Boxer will be defaulting the key
AppForceActivateSSO (bool) to
true. Please make sure to test that your environment still works with this key enabled before we change the default. Please test Login flows, passcode, and copy-in restriction. More information on
AppForceActivateSSO can be found in the Boxer Admin Guide.
- BINXA-4798: NIAP Certification
- We are thrilled to announce that Workspace ONE Boxer has officially received international Common Criteria security certification, making it the first email client of any kind (not just on mobile) to achieve this milestone.
- See our blog post for more details: https://blogs.vmware.com/euc/2019/07/boxer-niap.html
- For more information see our page (also linked in the blog) on NIAP’s website: https://www.niap-ccevs.org/Product/Compliant.cfm?PID=10840
- BINXA-9656: Updates for Android Q compatibility
- BINXA-9547 (beta): Enterprise Content in Boxer
- This feature brings parts of the VMware Workspace ONE Content app into Boxer for Viewing attachments, attaching to emails and saving from emails to online repositories.
- If you have Workspace ONE Content setup, the same repositories will show up
- If you do not have Content setup, please setup the repositories in the Console.
- Please contact us at AndroidBoxerBeta@vmware.com for the KVP if you would like to try out enterprise content.
- BINXA-10205: Unable to login when there are special characters in password (password contains ä and ß characters)
- BINXA-10002: Notifications and new emails shows fetching email from server but never load
- BINXA-5851: Email Signature is not applied correctly
- BINXA-9944: Vibrate notification settings not honored for Android 7 or lower
- BINXA-10280: Users cannot configure Boxer directly with Exchange URL on Samsung devices
- BINXA-10314: Option to change the from email while composing a new email hidden
- BINXA-10168: Crash when tapping Open in on draft attachment
- BINXA-10161: Sub-folders not visible for Move dialog with large hierarchy.
- ASDK-170814: Added 64-bit support for x86_64 devices.
- Renamed the Modification Date column to App Modification Date within the Apps category reports and dashboards to be more clear that this relates to the date in which the Application record in Workspace ONE UEM was changed or edited by the administrator.
- Added the Last Sync Time attribute to all data categories. This shows the latest time that any data point for that record was updated within Workspace ONE Intelligence.
- Redesigned the Apps Summary page to give a unified view of all managed mobile, desktop, Apteligent-registered, and web apps launched from the Workspace ONE app catalog.
For information about resolved issues, see the VMware Workspace ONE Intelligence Release Notes available in VMware Docs.
- ISDK-173010: Corrected a German localization issue during the check-in / check-out process.
- ISDK-173212: Resolved a crash during the SDK startup process caused by conflicts from apps utilizing OpenSSL.