The VMware Workspace ONE team is excited to announce that Workspace ONE Boxer 5.9 for Android is publicly available.
To standardize the configuration of our productivity applications, in the near future Boxer will be defaulting the key
AppForceActivateSSO (bool) to
true. Please make sure to test that your environment still works with this key enabled before we change the default. Please test Login flows, passcode, and copy-in restriction. More information on
AppForceActivateSSO can be found in the Boxer Admin Guide.
- BINXA-4798: NIAP Certification
- We are thrilled to announce that Workspace ONE Boxer has officially received international Common Criteria security certification, making it the first email client of any kind (not just on mobile) to achieve this milestone.
- See our blog post for more details: https://blogs.vmware.com/euc/2019/07/boxer-niap.html
- For more information see our page (also linked in the blog) on NIAP’s website: https://www.niap-ccevs.org/Product/Compliant.cfm?PID=10840
- BINXA-9656: Updates for Android Q compatibility
- BINXA-9547 (beta): Enterprise Content in Boxer
- This feature brings parts of the VMware Workspace ONE Content app into Boxer for Viewing attachments, attaching to emails and saving from emails to online repositories.
- If you have Workspace ONE Content setup, the same repositories will show up
- If you do not have Content setup, please setup the repositories in the Console.
- Please contact us at AndroidBoxerBeta@vmware.com for the KVP if you would like to try out enterprise content.
- BINXA-10205: Unable to login when there are special characters in password (password contains ä and ß characters)
- BINXA-10002: Notifications and new emails shows fetching email from server but never load
- BINXA-5851: Email Signature is not applied correctly
- BINXA-9944: Vibrate notification settings not honored for Android 7 or lower
- BINXA-10280: Users cannot configure Boxer directly with Exchange URL on Samsung devices
- BINXA-10314: Option to change the from email while composing a new email hidden
- BINXA-10168: Crash when tapping Open in on draft attachment
- BINXA-10161: Sub-folders not visible for Move dialog with large hierarchy.
Take advantage of these updates by meeting the minimum requirements and downloading Workspace ONE Boxer 5.9 for Android.
- Android 5.0+
- Workspace ONE UEM 9.4+
How to Download Workspace ONE Boxer 5.9 for Android
- Prior Version is Installed: Direct end users to update the app when prompted. The application seamlessly updates over the existing application version without disrupting device enterprise functionality.
- Prior Version is Not Installed: Direct end users to download it from the Google Play Store.
Support Contact Information
The VMware Workspace ONE Team
Other Languages: 日本語