The VMware Workspace ONE team is excited to announce that Workspace ONE Intelligent Hub for macOS is now publicly available.
- Moved Notification Bell and Badge to the left navigation bar
- Completed first phase of extensive backend code cleanup and modernization improvements
- Completed first phase of improvements to Hub logs
- Completed first phase of ability to upload Hub logs to the Workspace ONE UEM Console (through hubcli send)
- Enhanced existing anonymized crash reporting
- HUBM-370: Removal of Remote Management 3.0 support. More information can be found here.
- HUBM-550: Issues while users enrolling with complex character passwords
- HUBM-821: During enrollment,
Optionaltext is shown even when Asset Number optional prompt is disabled
- HUBM-901: Hub notification badge count does not match the notifications within the application
- HUBM-964: Relay server's authentication is printed in the logs
- HUBM-1003: macOS BridgeOS updates are not correctly installing with the Hub-initiated reboot
- HUBM-1021: Unable to enroll with SAML while connected to ethernet enabled for certificate-based authentication
- HUBM-1064: Hub fails to download internal applications on macOS 10.15 Beta
The Workspace ONE Intelligent Hub is backwards compatible for existing features on older servers
- macOS 10.12+
- Workspace ONE UEM 1904+
- Workspace ONE UEM 1811+ for macOS 10.14 Mojave (or use the appropriate Privacy Preferences payload - more information on this can be found here).
How to Download Workspace ONE Intelligent Hub 19.07 for macOS
- Prior version is installed and enrolled to Workspace ONE UEM 1907: If your device is running Workspace ONE Intelligent Hub and is currently enrolled to Workspace ONE UEM 1907, the application will seamlessly update over the existing Intelligent Hub application version without disrupting functionality.
Note: Workspace ONE Intelligent Hub for macOS will be seeded in Workspace ONE UEM Console 1907, which will be rolled out to Shared SaaS automatically. Dedicated and On-Premise customers should update to Workspace ONE UEM 1907 to receive the seeded Workspace ONE Intelligent Hub 19.07 build.
- Prior version is not installed or not enrolled to Workspace ONE UEM 1907: Direct end users to download it GetWSOne.com.
Support Contact Information
The VMware Workspace ONE Team
Other Languages: 日本語