The VMware Workspace ONE team is excited to announce that Workspace ONE Intelligent Hub 19.06 for Android is publicly available.
- AAGNT-186280: WPA/WEP/WPA2 - Use MX Wi-Fi Mgr CSP for Zebra device for Wi-Fi with Proxy configuration
- AAGNT-185031: Report persistent memory total/available as default custom attributes for Zebra devices
- AAGNT-186462: Samsung Knox Mobile Enrollment takes the user to VMware Identity Manager authentication instead of UEM authentication in Check-In Check-Out with VMware Identity Manager.
- AAGNT-186322: Device ownership options not displaying on Intelligent Hub 19.04 when certain enrollment restriction rule is in place.
- AAGNT-186511: COPE enrollment issue on Android 8.0 and Android 8.1 with Restriction profile.
- AAGNT-186126: Device Samples contains zero value causing non-negative required error on device services.
- AAGNT-186144: Intelligent Hub crashes upon receiving
directAgentEnrollintent without data.
- AAGNT-186290: Launcher profile should be given priority in Intelligent Hub command processing.
- AAGNT-186115: Certificates with same subject names are not being detected separately during client certificate authentication on Work Profile devices.
- AAGNT-186119: Bunning -Workspace ONE UEM console unable to show Security patch level with TC75 Android 6.0 with latest patch.
- AAGNT-186360: Unable to enroll when connected to LAN ONLY with Hub 19.04.
- AAGNT-186302: Ignore installation of certificate, if UUID is part of
VPNServerPublicSslUuidListof Tunnel VPN.
- AAGNT-186328: Intelligent Hub should consider the latest attribute name when there are multiple same attribute names associated with the application group during sampling.
Hub has stoppedpop-up displays when device is restarted with encrypted SD card.
- AAGNT-185980: Wrong job logs when lower version of application is trying to install on the device.
- HUB-2395: If number of unread notifications exceeds 99, the notification bell is hidden by the notification count.
- HUB-2396: The notification tab cannot be accessed if the user is on the preferences page.
- HUB-2364: Fixed some strings that did not have spaces.
- HUB-2343: Next button on the server URL screen keeps loading if permissions are denied.
Take advantage of these updates by meeting the minimum requirements and downloading Workspace ONE Intelligent Hub 19.06 for Android.
- Android 4.1+
- Workspace ONE UEM 9.4+
How to Download Workspace ONE Intelligent Hub 19.06 for Android
- Prior Version is Installed: Direct end users to update the app when prompted. The application seamlessly updates over the existing application version without disrupting device enterprise functionality.
- Prior Version is Not Installed: Direct end users to download it from the Google Play Store.
Support Contact Information
The VMware Workspace ONE Team
Other Languages: 日本語