The VMware Workspace ONE team is excited to announce that VMware AirWatch MDM Agent 6.5.8 for Windows Mobile and Windows CE is publicly available.
- WMAGNT-3989: Update OpenSSL to 1.0.2s
- WMAGNT-3986: Check-In On Condition with Wi-Fi fails condition on Intermec devices
- WMAGNT-3987: Memory leak on MK500 devices (CE)
- WMAGNT-3988: Agent sends duplicate file/actions to temp and destination directories (CE)
Take advantage of these updates by meeting the minimum requirements and downloading VMware AirWatch MDM Agent 6.5.8 for Windows Mobile/CE.
- Windows Mobile 5.0 or later or Windows CE 5 or later.
How to Download VMware AirWatch MDM Agent 6.5.8 for Windows Mobile/CE
- Prior Version is Installed: If you have a prior version installed on your device, you must upgrade your existing agent (reference the Windows Rugged Platform Guide for specific instructions).
- Prior Version is Not Installed: If you do not have a prior version installed on your device, access it the following ways:
- SaaS customers: Through the Workspace ONE UEM Console via web-based enrollment, a side load cab file from the console, or using supported Staging methods (Sideload Staging, Barcode Enrollment – Motorola devices only, On-Demand) located under the product provisioning section. See the Product Provisioning Guide for details.
- On Premises Customers: Download it from the Intelligent Hub Product Page.
Support Contact Information
The VMware Workspace ONE Team
Other Languages: 日本語