The VMware Workspace ONE team is excited to announce that VMware Zebra MX Service 4.2 for Android is publicly available.
- AAGNT-186280: WPA/WEP/WPA2 - Use MX Wi-Fi Mgr CSP instead of addNetwork API for Zebra device for Wi-Fi with proxy configuration.
Take advantage of these updates by meeting the minimum requirements and downloading VMware Zebra MX Service 4.2 for Android.
- Zebra Android device running Android 4.4 or higher
- Stage Now enrollment requires Android 7.0 and MX 7.1+
- Workspace ONE Intelligent Hub 19.06 for Android
- Workspace ONE UEM Console 1811+
How to Download VMware Zebra MX Service 4.2 for Android
- Prior Version is Installed – With the MDM Agent Upgrade File/Action, the application seamlessly updates over the existing application version without disrupting device enterprise functionality.
- Prior Version is Not Installed – Direct admins to download the APF or APK file from the My Workspace ONE Resource Portal.
Support Contact Information
The VMware Workspace ONE Team
Other Languages: 日本語