The VMware Workspace ONE team is excited to announce that Workspace ONE Boxer 5.8 for iOS is publicly available.
- To standardize the configuration of our productivity applications, in an upcoming release, Workspace ONE Boxer will be defaulting the key
true. Please make sure to test that your environment still works with this key enabled before we change the default. More information on
AppForceActivateSSOcan be found in the Workspace ONE Boxer Admin Guide
- BINXI-10955: Phishing Reporting
We are introducing support for phishing reporting to an email address. When reported via swipe gesture or tap on the phishing item in the action menu, the email will be forwarded to the specified email below as a .eml and deleted from the device
- To enable:
- To enable:
BINXI-10707 (beta): Enterprise Content in Workspace ONE Boxer
Note: this feature is still in BETA and we are making constant improvements. Any and all feedback is welcome.
- This feature brings parts of the VMware Workspace ONE Content app into Workspace ONE Boxer for viewing attachments, attaching to emails and saving from emails to online repositories.
- If you have Workspace ONE Content setup, the same repositories will show up
- If you do not have Content setup, please setup the repositories in the Console.
- Please contact us at iOSBoxerBeta@vmware.com for the KVP if you would like to try out enterprise content.
- BINXI-7360 (beta): FastSync (Key Sync Escrow)
To improve the background syncing and speed of subsequent syncs, we are introducing the option called FastSync which sends down the key to decrypt the key opening the encrypted Workpsace ONE Boxer database.
- To enable FastSync:
0(default, for disabled) or
- To set the expiration time in hours where Workspace ONE Boxer will no longer get the key use below
- To enable FastSync:
- BINXI-10368: "To" and "Body" of separate emails are mixed in one email when syncing from server.
- BINXI-11254: Emails with attachment get stuck in outbox if network change mid upload
- BINXI-11377: Crash on email action, then on subsequent launches
- BINXI-11330: Unable to receive email notifications for a few devices.
- BINXI-11368: Email continuously scrolling
- BINXI-8532: Unable to send signed email. User is getting server response for invalid characters
- BINXI-11269: Passcode does not work after locking managed email account
- BINXI-10489: Email Sync Period does not work properly.
- BINXI-11344: Calendar displaying day of month on incorrect day of week on iPhone, crash on iPad
- BINXI-10832: Failure to send attachments while forwarding emails by including attachments and body
- BINXI-9881: Local Contact not showing the address
- BINXI-11278: Local Contact Email and Address type is not correct in imported local contacts
- BINXI-11393: User asked to Re-authenticate frequently in OAuth.
Take advantage of these updates by meeting the minimum requirements and downloading Workspace ONE Boxer 5.8 for iOS.
- iOS 10+
- Workspace ONE UEM 9.3+
How to Download Workspace ONE Boxer 5.8 for iOS
- Prior Version is Installed: Direct end users to update the app when prompted. The application seamlessly updates over the existing application version without disrupting device enterprise functionality.
- Prior Version is Not Installed: Direct end users to download it from the App Store.
Support Contact Information
The VMware Workspace ONE Team
Other Languages: 日本語