Workspace ONE UEM 1902+
If Workspace ONE UEM is unable to retrieve enrollment status information for Windows 10 devices due to database connectivity failure, the device(s) are enterprise wiped to protect company data.
Our product team is continuing on a fix for an upcoming version of Workspace ONE UEM. At this time, patch fixes for the issue are available.
Patches have been released for the following versions:
- 18.104.22.168 (1905; SaaS Only)
- 22.214.171.124 (1904; SaaS Only)
- 126.96.36.199 (1903; Available for On Premises on the Workspace ONE UEM Product Page)
- Shared SaaS: No action is required on the part of our customers. Our product team has patched all Shared SaaS environments at this time.
- Dedicated SaaS: Please contact your account representative to have your environment patched if it is on an applicable version. If not, please log an upgrade request to have your environment upgraded and patched to one of these versions.
- On Premises: Upgrade to 1903 and deploy the patch listed above.
Other Languages: 日本語