The VMware Workspace ONE team is excited to announce that the Workspace ONE Intelligent Hub 19.06 for iOS is now publicly available.
- Native UI - App Catalog (HUBI-1669, HUBI-1980, HUBI-2140, HUBI-2175, HUBI-2176, HUBI-2178) – Introducing a revamped App Catalog version. In this version, the catalog is switched to an updated UI rendering providing an experience that is more responsive and consistent with Apple iOS UI framework.
This feature is enabled by default for the end users. To toggle on or off the native iOS rendering of the App Catalog, go to Account > This Device > Preferences > Native Catalog.
- Auto Enablement of Configured Mobile Flows Connectors(HUBI-1820) – If Mobile Flows Connectors and Notification Service are enabled, the Hub auto enables the device to receive notifications for all the enabled connectors.
- Intelligent Hub Graceful Handling of UEM Service Outage (HUBI-2163) – Hub informs if there are limited access to the services (for example, if the UEM Console is unavailable due to an upgrade).
- HUBI-1934: Force closing Hub app could reset failed attempt count
- HUBI-2324: App crashes when GET button is pressed on Promotion Banner
- HUBI-2254: Apps and People tabs fail to load content
- HUBI-2263: Entering incorrect username fails to show user friendly warning
- HUBI-2301: LBUS username is not shown after enrollment
- HUBI-2306: iOS 12.2+ enrollments experience a delay in Device Services status API
- HUBI-2431: Snack bar message fails to open in Notifications tab
- HUBI-1699: Extensive UI requests from Hub to Hub Services
- HUBI-1783: UI issue in the Device Not Approved screen
- HUBI-1923: Icons overlap text fields on IDM auth screen
- HUBI-2154: Percentage format of battery level not localized for Turkish and Arabic
Take advantage of these updates by meeting the minimum requirements and downloading VMware Workspace ONE Intelligent Hub 19.06 for iOS.
- iOS 9+
- Workspace ONE UEM 9.2+
How to Download VMware Workspace ONE Intelligent Hub 19.06 for iOS
- Prior Version is Installed: Direct end users to update the app when prompted. The application seamlessly updates over the existing application version without disrupting device enterprise functionality.
- Prior Version is Not Installed: Direct end users to download it from the Apple App Store.
Support Contact Information
The VMware Workspace ONE Team
Other Languages: 日本語