The VMware Workspace ONE team is excited to announce that Workspace ONE Content 3.18 for Android is publicly available.
- ASCL-149684: QR Code Reader for taking in search terms or referencing specific content
- ASCL-174819: Use DLP Settings for Copy/Paste In & Copy/Paste Out
- ASCL-174416: Google Play Services prompts on application launch when disabled
- ASCL-174719: Certain PDF files are not rendering
- ASCL-174813: Crash on opening a specific PDF
- ASCL-174330: Unable to render PDF annotation with arrows and text boxes
- ASCL-174422: Error while opening large Office files
- ASCL-174337: List of text in a PPT file does not get wrapped
- ASCL-174711: Cannot open a specific TIF file
- ASCL-171414: File size increases by around 2MB when the file is edited
- ASCL-174752: Realme devices crash when an attachment is viewed
Take advantage of these updates by meeting the minimum requirements and downloading Workspace ONE Content 3.18 for Android.
- Android 4.4+
- Workspace ONE UEM Console 9.3+
How to Download Workspace ONE Content 3.18 for Android
- Prior Version is Installed: Direct end users to update the app when prompted. The application seamlessly updates over the existing application version without disrupting device enterprise functionality.
- Prior Version is Not Installed: Direct end users to download it from the Google Play Store.
Support Contact Information
The VMware Workspace ONE Team
Other Languages: 日本語