The VMware Workspace ONE team is excited to announce that Workspace ONE Provisioning Tool 2.2 for Windows is publicly available.
This tool helps you test and validate your applications and the enrollment configuration file as part of the Dell Provisioning for Workspace ONE offering. The tool simplifies testing and validation of this process in your own environment to streamline provisioning in the Dell factory.
- AMST-14078: PPKGFinalSummary.log enhanced to log manufacturer and model
- AMST-14378: Added Quit as a new shutdown behavior. This is useful if you want to take an image of the system or have other manual steps you need to complete before shutting down.
- AMST-13143: Added support for an upcoming Encrypted PPKG feature coming in a future console release.
- AMST-14376: Fixed sysprep issue when running tool in OOBE mode
Take advantage of these updates by meeting the minimum requirements and downloading Workspace ONE Provisioning Tool 2.2 for Windows.
- Windows 10 x64 version 1709 or higher
- Workspace ONE UEM Console 1811 or newer
How to Download Workspace ONE Provisioning Tool 2.2 for Windows
- The Workspace ONE Provisioning Tool can be downloaded from the product pages in the My Workspace ONE Portal.
Support Contact Information
The VMware Workspace ONE Team
Other Languages: 日本語