The VMware Workspace ONE team is excited to announce that Workspace ONE Intelligent Hub 19.05 for Android is publicly available.
- AAGNT-185976: Android Password Profile enhancements
- AAGNT-185768: Use MX Wi-Fi Mgr CSP instead of
addNetworkAPI for Zebra device for Wi-Fi with proxy configuration
- AAGNT-186343: Intelligent Hub crashes during Samsung Knox Mobile Enrollment if invalid JSON is added.
- AAGNT-186317: Intelligent Hub fails to install the persist applications on Enterprise Reset when the target app is already installed on the device.
- AAGNT-186299: Intelligent Hub 19.04 for Android auto populates incorrect password for Samsung Knox Mobile Enrollment.
- AAGNT-186291: Google accounts able to be added even though restriction in place.
- AAGNT-186146: Intelligent Hub for Android is not consuming
PolicyAllowFeatureAnalyticsand correctly disabling the analytics page.
- AAGNT-186122: Android and Android (Legacy) enrollment fails on Android Q.
- AAGNT-186109: Intelligent Hub for Android is not automatically pinned after Hub installs using Workspace ONE Intelligent Hub Identifier enrollment.
Take advantage of these updates by meeting the minimum requirements and downloading Workspace ONE Intelligent Hub 19.05 for Android.
- Android 4.1+
- Workspace ONE UEM console 9.4+
How to Download Workspace ONE Intelligent Hub 19.05 for Android
- Prior Version is Installed: Direct end users to update the app when prompted. The application seamlessly updates over the existing application version without disrupting device enterprise functionality.
- Prior Version is Not Installed: Direct end users to download it from the Google Play Store.
Support Contact Information
The VMware Workspace ONE Team
Other Languages: 日本語