The VMware Workspace ONE team is excited to announce that VMware Workspace ONE Intelligent Hub 19.05 for Windows 10 is publicly available.
- AMST-16998: Added improvements to the resiliency of the Workspace ONE app download during enrollment
- AMST-16618: Fixed an issue where Bitlocker profile gets stuck in the queue
- AMST-16330: Fixed an issue where Intelligent Hub upgrade from 1902 to 1903 fails and the AirwatchService is removed
- AMST-17183: Fixed an issue where BIOS profile fails to install on devices with a specific date format
- AMST-17060: Fixed an issue where Bitlocker PIN/Password setup prompt is skipped during OOBE
- AMST-16361: Fixed an issue where products fail to install after upgrade to 1902
- AMST-14565: Intelligent Hub installer displays an unfriendly error when a downgrade is attempted
Take advantage of these updates by meeting the minimum requirements and downloading VMware Workspace ONE Intelligent Hub 19.05 for Windows 10.
- Windows 10, 7 supported features
- Workspace ONE UEM Console 1903+
- .NET Framework 4.6.2
How to Download VMware Workspace ONE Intelligent Hub 19.05 for Windows 10
- Prior Version is Installed: The application seamlessly updates over the existing application version without disrupting device enterprise functionality.
- Prior Version is Not Installed: Direct end users to download it from getwsone.com.
Support Contact Information
The VMware Workspace ONE Team
Other Languages: 日本語