Weekly digest of new Knowledge Base Articles from The Workspace ONE Team in the My Workspace ONE Portal
New KB articles published for the one week period starting on 05/27/19 and ending on 05/31/19
Posted on June 3rd, 2019
- ISEND-24: Submit to French App Store
- ISDK-173052: Added an API to delete VMware Workspace ONE SDK data from SDK-built apps.
- Easily activate your Hub Services if you are already using VMware Identity Manager and Workspace ONE UEM by entering your existing URL.
- Admins can create dynamic rules to automatically whitelist apps added to a Launcher profile on Rugged devices.
- Workspace ONE UEM automatically pushes Dell Command Monitor to the devices when you push the profile to your Dell devices.
- Enable a progress display for Windows Desktop devices enrolling using the Out of the Box Experience (OOBE) workflow.
- Admins can now report on both physical SIMs and eSIMs configured on supported iOS devices.
For additional information, please refer to the release notes here.
- AMST-16998: Added improvements to the resiliency of the Workspace ONE app download during enrollment
- AMST-16618: Fixed an issue where Bitlocker profile gets stuck in the queue
- AMST-16330: Fixed an issue where Intelligent Hub upgrade from 1902 to 1903 fails and the AirwatchService is removed
- AMST-17183: Fixed an issue where BIOS profile fails to install on devices with a specific date format
- AMST-17060: Fixed an issue where Bitlocker PIN/Password setup prompt is skipped during OOBE
- AMST-16361: Fixed an issue where products fail to install after upgrade to 1902
- AMST-14565: Intelligent Hub installer displays an unfriendly error when a downgrade is attempted
CRSVC-4391: Changes to Bluecoat VPN profiles fail with error "Save failed - unable to fetch trusted certificates"
The integration between Workspace ONE UEM and Bluecoat leverages an authentication certificate seeded in the console and tenant identifier 'customer ID' input by an administrator in the VPN payload to initiate the integration. The seeded authentication certificate has expired which results in an error when an administrator attempts to make changes to the Bluecoat profile. More information on this known issue can be found in the full article text.