The VMware Workspace ONE Team is excited to announce Workspace ONE UEM 1905 is scheduled to be deployed to SaaS environments. When your environment is scheduled to be upgraded, you can view the upgrade timeline by navigating to the My Company page on My Workspace ONE.
- Easily activate your Hub Services if you are already using VMware Identity Manager and Workspace ONE UEM by entering your existing URL.
- Admins can create dynamic rules to automatically whitelist apps added to a Launcher profile on Rugged devices.
- Workspace ONE UEM automatically pushes Dell Command Monitor to the devices when you push the profile to your Dell devices.
- Enable a progress display for Windows Desktop devices enrolling using the Out of the Box Experience (OOBE) workflow.
- Admins can now report on both physical SIMs and eSIMs configured on supported iOS devices.
For additional information, please refer to the release notes here.
Support Contact Information
The VMware Workspace ONE Team
Other Languages: 日本語