Due to an ongoing migration into our new support systems, UAT and On Premises Environment information is missing from the My Company Page in the My Workspace ONE Portal. Customers should be able to view their Shared and Dedicated SaaS Production environments on the My Company page of the My Workspace ONE portal. Our GEM team is currently able to connect both Shared and Dedicated SaaS Production environments for migrated accounts. Generally, it is necessary for GEM to locate the Service ID (SID) associated with the environment. GEM will then reach out to the Account Services team (AST), who will assist with verifying that the customer is associated with that specific SID.
Note: If the SID is not present in the Admin Portal or if AST is unable to attach the customer to the SID, it will be necessary to reach out to the Corporate Systems Operations (CSO) team at firstname.lastname@example.org to perform this step.
Reach out to GEM or the Account Services Team to address a Missing Expected Environment issues. Please be sure to verify the following before reaching out to the GEM team or AST:
- The customer is an active AW Technical Admin in the My Workspace ONE portal
- The customer is associated with the relevant Service ID (SID) where the environment is listed in the VMware Admin Portal
- The environment is not on premises
- The environment is a production environment, rather than a Shared or Dedicated UAT
Missing UAT Environments
Customers are currently unable to view their UAT environments on the My Company page of the My Workspace ONE portal; this is an expected behavior at this time. However, we are actively working to reinstate this ability for our customers.
- Dedicated SaaS UAT environments:
Due to a known issue with the data being returned via the API call, Dedicated SaaS UATs are currently not visible on the My Company page. Please reference the customer-facing Known Issue Dedicated SaaS UAT Environments are not displayed in the My Company page within My Workspace ONE portal. As customers with Dedicated SaaS UATs can now only request upgrades through the My Company page, please encourage customers with an urgent need for an upgrade to submit a ticket manually to address this in the most timely manner possible.
- Shared SaaS UAT environments:
We do not currently have a SKU for migrated Shared SaaS UAT environments, which is preventing our GEM team from successfully connecting the environment to the My Company page.
- Due to an ongoing data migration, you may not be able to see your UAT, dev, or staging environment listed on the My Company page of the My Workspace ONE portal.
Despite the fact that the environment is not populated in the drop-down list, please be aware that you can still access this environment via its URL and you can still submit support requests and upgrade requests for the environment in the My Workspace ONE portal.
Our internal teams are aware of this issue and working to address it. We apologize for any inconvenience resulting from this temporary limitation.
Missing On Premises Environment Information
Customers are unable to view their on-premise environments on the My Company page of the My Workspace ONE portal; this is an expected behavior as our GEM team is unable to connect on-premise environments for migrated accounts. The ability to view on-premise environments on the My Company page will not be reinstated for customers.
- Due to an ongoing data migration, you may not be able to see your environment listed on the My Company page of the My Workspace ONE portal.
This is the expected behavior as the functionality is no longer supported for on-premise environments. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
You can now view your current license count by following the instructions referenced in this resource: Locating License Information in My VMware.
- Please be aware that you can still access this environment via its URL and you can still submit Support requests for it in the My Workspace ONE portal (even though it may not populate in the environment drop-down list).