The VMware Workspace ONE team is excited to announce that Workspace ONE SDK 19.4 for Android is publicly available.
- ASDK-169224: DeviceID generation is now based on Android.SecureID
(Q Compatibility/Security change).
- ASDK-170292: Removed Sign-In button from SDK login flow.
- ASDK-170533: Optimized SDK Securepreferences access.
- ASDK-170584: Migrated and deprecated APIs to accommodate an Android-P UTF encoder compatibility break.
- ASDK-169697: Fixed an issue where using single sign-on in an Android Enterprise integration caused Boxer to fail.
- ASDK-170587: Fixed an issue that occurred when using the fingerprint function to unlock VMware applications on Samsung Galaxy S10 devices.
Take advantage of these updates by meeting the minimum requirements and downloading Workspace ONE SDK 19.4 for Android.
- Android 4.4+ / KitKat / API Level 15+
- Android Studio with the Gradle Android Build System (Gradle) 3.3.0+
- Knowledge in Android Development
- Workspace ONE Intelligent Hub 5.3+ for Android
- Workspace ONE UEM Console 9.3+
How to Download Workspace ONE SDK 19.4 for Android
- New and Existing Users can download the Workspace ONE SDK from the Workspace ONE Product Pages
Support Contact Information
The VMware Workspace ONE Team
Other Languages: 日本語