The VMware Workspace ONE team is excited to announce that Workspace ONE Boxer 5.7 for Android is publicly available.
- To standardize the configuration of our productivity applications, In the near future Boxer will be defaulting the key
true. Please make sure to test that your environment still works with this key enabled before we change the default. More information on
AppForceActivateSSOcan be found in the Workspace ONE Boxer Admin guide
- BINXA-9547 (Beta): Enterprise Content in Workspace ONE Boxer
Note: This feature is still in BETA and we are making constant improvements. Any and all feedback is welcome. Please contact us at AndroidBoxerBeta@vmware.com for the KVP if you would like to try out enterprise content.
- This feature brings parts of the VMware Workspace ONE Content app into Workspace ONE Boxer for viewing attachments, attaching to emails, and saving from emails to online repositories.
- If you have Workspace ONE Content setup, the same repositories will appear
- If you do not have Content setup, new content repositories will need to be configured in the Console.
- BINXA-7972: New Sync engine
- Our new sync engine is turned on for everyone. This change improves the performance and efficiency of syncing of data to Workspace ONE Boxer
- BINXA-9278: Navigation drawer improvements
- On the root level there are now combined folders for Trash, Drafts and Sent when there are multiple accounts
- Number of drafts is shown next to the drafts folder
- Trash and Sent folders now show the number of unread messages
- The folder you are on is now highlighted
- BINXA-9264: LED colors not supported on fresh install of Workspace ONE Boxer
- BINXA-9641: Unable to display first/last name for some users
- BINXA-9022: Avoid making high volume of cert requests to CA
- BINXA-9737: Issue with Workspace ONE Boxer notifications on Pixel devices with Ambient Mode settings
- BINXA-9569: Workspace ONE Boxer contacts when transferred to a device is jumbled up if the middle/last name has multiple words
- BINXA-6914: Unable to move emails from Sent Items folder to any other folder.
- BINXA-7312: Internal app built on Xamarin cannot launch Workspace ONE Boxer app
- BINXA-9273: Reply all - Default for message replies setting is non-functional - option removed
- BINXA-9263: Tapping on Search icon should automatically bring up the keyboard
- BINXA-9269: Marking a draft message as flagged/starred does not stick
Take advantage of these updates by meeting the minimum requirements and downloading Workspace ONE Boxer 5.7 for Android.
- Android 5.0+
- Workspace ONE UEM 9.2+
How to Download Workspace ONE Boxer 5.7 for Android
- Prior Version is Installed: Direct end users to update the app when prompted. The application seamlessly updates over the existing application version without disrupting device enterprise functionality.
- Prior Version is Not Installed: Direct end users to download it from the Google Play Store.
Support Contact Information
The VMware Workspace ONE Team
Other Languages: 日本語