Intelligent Hub 19.05 Beta - Resolved / Known Issues
- AAGNT-186299: Intelligent Hub auto populates incorrect password for KME enrollment
- AAGNT-186146: Intelligent Hub on Android is not consuming PolicyAllowFeatureAnalytics and correctly disabling the analytics page.
- AAGNT-186109: Hub is not pinned automatically after Hub install in DPC Identifier enrollment
- Hub-2397: Fixed a crash that may occur when the notification service is enabled.
- Hub-2332P: Fixed an issue with autodiscovery for email IDs with apostrophes.
- AAGNT-186286: RX Logger - Intent to disable RX Log capture on a product failure (Default is ON)
- AAGNT-185768: Use MX WiFi Mgr CSP instead of addNetwork API for Zebra device for WiFi with proxy config
- Android Enterprise Launcher profile should be given priority in Hub command processing
- [Android Q] Required Device Password for installing the certs notification can not launch change device password activity.
- [Android Q] Custom Restricted Message is not displayed for Multiple User -> Add Users from lock Screen.
- [Android Q] WIFI SSID is not removed on deleting the profile in AFW PO mode.
- [Android Q] IMEI is not reported on Android DA enrolled device for Android Q.
- [Android Q] Serial Number and Card ID (ICCID) are not reported by Agent/Hub on Android Q.
Have more questions? Submit a request
Article is closed for comments.