The VMware Workspace ONE team is excited to announce that a new update of VMware Workspace ONE Intelligence May 15th, 2019 Release is publicly available.
- Introducing additional widget templates for the following use cases:
- App Adoption and Popularity - Track the adoption of a single application or a list of applications.
- App Deployment - View the state of your application inventory and the application installment life cycle.
- Device Health - Get a quick insight into the desired state of devices, including available storage and battery health.
- Device Refresh - Focus on devices that need to be refreshed.
- Device User Adoption and Usage - Use additional metrics to determine how devices are used across your environment.
- Device Utilization - Understand specifics that make-up your device deployment.
- Workspace ONE Catalog Adoption and Behavior - Determine how far your adoption of Workspace ONE Catalog has progressed and identify common errors.
- Automation activity logs are now available as a dashboard widget category in Intelligence > Automation Run History under My Dashboards.
- Use the Automation Run History category data to track success and failures when an automation runs.
- Added widget templates for the Automation Run History category to provide a sample starting point.
- Enabled Sensors for Reporting and Dashboards.
Windows devices have hundreds of attributes that you can track beyond the ones tracked by Workspace ONE UEM, including hardware, OS, certificates, patches, and apps. To track all these attributes, we created Sensors. Now you can create a sensor in the VMware Workspace ONE UEM console to monitor a specific attribute and use this as a filter in both reports and widgets in both Workspace ONE UEM and Workspace ONE Intelligence. Sensors are written in Powershell, so whatever you can do in Powershell you can do with Sensors.
For information about resolved issues, see the VMware Workspace ONE Intelligence Release Notes available in VMware Docs.
Take advantage of these updates available with Workspace ONE UEM Console. Navigate to Hub > Intelligence and follow the opt-in process to get started.
Compatibility, Installation, and Upgrade
On-Premises Customer Prerequisite
Download and install the Workspace ONE Intelligence Connector. These actions enable the Intelligence Opt-in within the Workspace ONE UEM Console. Navigate to Hub > Intelligence to access the Intelligence console and technical preview features.
The Workspace ONE Intelligence documentation is available here.
System Health Status
You can subscribe to the Workspace ONE Intelligence system health status here.
Support Contact Information
The VMware Workspace ONE Team
Other Languages: 日本語