The VMware Workspace ONE team is excited to announce that Workspace ONE PIV-D Manager 1.3 for Android is publicly available.
- APIVD-128, APIVD-129: New feature to enable Bluetooth login into Windows and MacOS machines. (Requires enrolling the derived credential via Entrust)
- APIVD-114: Users can now single sign into PIV-D while inside the KNOX container using existing login sessions from the Hub app.
- APIVD-130: Android PIV-D is now available on the Google Play Store instead of as an internal download.
- APIVD-115: New privacy page to facilitate end-user transparency on privacy permissions required and data being processed when using the app.
- APIVD-145: Resolved an issue when enrolling a derived credential with Intercede where certificates with Subject Distinguished Name utilizing nested elements could not be processed.
Take advantage of these updates by meeting the minimum requirements and downloading Workspace ONE PIV-D Manager 1.3 for Android.
- Android 5.0+ (Android 7.0+ if using KNOX Container)
- Workspace ONE Intelligent Hub 1904
- Workspace ONE UEM (AirWatch) Console 9.3+
How to Download Workspace ONE PIV-D Manager 1.3 for Android
- Prior Version is Installed: Workspace ONE PIV-D Manager 1.3 will be the first version on the Google Play Store. If the older version of Workspace ONE PIV-D is installed as an internal application, direct end users to download the new version from the Google Play Store and then uninstall the internal older versions of Workspace ONE PIV-D. Note: Users will have to re-activate their derived credentials in the newer version of the app.
- Prior Version is Not Installed: Direct end users to download it from the Google Play Store.
Support Contact Information
The VMware Workspace ONE Team
Other Languages: 日本語