The VMware Workspace ONE team is excited to announce that VMware Workspace ONE 3.3.59 for Windows 10 is publicly available.
- HW-99277: When Workspace ONE is launched during OOBE, it times out while attempting to authenticate to VMware Identity Manager.
Take advantage of these updates by meeting the minimum requirements and downloading VMware Workspace ONE 3.3.59 for Windows 10.
End Users with Old Versions of Windows 10
Users who wish to install or enroll Workspace ONE on a version of Windows 10 prior to version 1709 will:
- Receive a previous version of the Workspace ONE app (3.3.38) from the Microsoft App Store.
- Not receive a Workspace ONE app when distributed by the Intelligent Hub Agent.
- Windows 10 version 1709
- VMware Workspace ONE UEM Console 9.3+
- VMware Identity Manager 3.0+
How to Download VMware Workspace ONE 3.3.59 for Windows 10
- Prior Version is Installed: Direct end users to update the app when prompted. The application seamlessly updates over the existing application version without disrupting device enterprise functionality.
- Prior Version is Not Installed: Direct end users to download it from the Windows Store.
Support Contact Information
The VMware Workspace ONE Team
Other Languages: 日本語