The VMware Workspace ONE team is excited to announce that Workspace ONE Intelligent Hub 19.04 for Android is publicly available.
- AAGNT-186018: Whitelist Boxer account types when "Add Account" is disabled.
- AAGNT-185979: Support HTTPS protocol in relay server.
- AAGNT-185415: New optional parameter for Auto Provisioning to Auto Retry.
- AAGNT-184960: Use SafetyNet response at the end of enrollment to mark device compromised if it fails.
- AAGNT-183410: Handle new privacy sample framework for GPS Samples.
- HUB-1671: Notification bell has been moved to the bottom navigation bar.
- AAGNT-185645: Support for Google Glass EE2.
- AAGNT-186139: Enrollment not getting past ownership type selection.
- AAGNT-186130: Samsung Knox Mobile Enrollment Device Owner not setting Group ID.
- AAGNT-186152: Intelligent Hub not setting FOTA command properly on devices without radio on Wi-Fi tablets.
- AAGNT-186138: Auto enrollment using Advanced Staging User is not working correctly if no designated user input is given for more than two minutes.
- AAGNT-185921: SafetyNet status not returned if detected device is rooted.
- AAGNT-185832: Android 8.0 and Android 9.0 - Unable to enable or disable Chrome from device settings after device restarts in Device Owner and Profile Owner mode.
Take advantage of these updates by meeting the minimum requirements and downloading Workspace ONE Intelligent Hub 19.04 for Android.
- Android 4.1+
- Workspace ONE UEM Console 9.3+
How to Download Workspace ONE Intelligent Hub 19.04 for Android
- Prior Version is Installed: Direct end users to update the app when prompted. The application seamlessly updates over the existing application version without disrupting device enterprise functionality.
- Prior Version is Not Installed: Direct end users to download it from the Google Play Store.
Support Contact Information
The VMware Workspace ONE Team
Other Languages: 日本語