The VMware Workspace ONE team is excited to announce that Workspace ONE PIV-D Manager 1.4 for iOS is publicly available.
- IPIVD-181, IPIVD-182: New feature to enable Bluetooth login into Windows and MacOS machines (requires enrolling the derived credential via Entrust).
For more information, visit the guide at VMware Docs.
- IPIVD-179: New privacy page to communicate to end-users what privacy permissions are required and what data is being processed when using the app.
- IPIVD-198: Resolved an issue where a profile upload error appeared when users attempted to upload the derived credential from PIV-D to an empty console profile.
- IPIVD-201: Resolved an issue when enrolling a derived credential with Intercede where certificates with Subject Distinguished Name utilizing nested elements could not be processed.
Take advantage of these updates by meeting the minimum requirements and downloading Workspace ONE PIV-D Manager 1.4 for iOS.
- iOS 9+
- VMware Workspace ONE UEM Console 9.2+
How to Download Workspace ONE PIV-D Manager 1.4 for iOS
- Prior Version is Installed: Direct end users to update the app when prompted. The application seamlessly updates over the existing application version without disrupting device enterprise functionality.
- Prior Version is Not Installed: Direct end users to download it from the App Store.
Support Contact Information
The VMware Workspace ONE Team
Other Languages: 日本語