The VMware Workspace ONE team is excited to announce that Intelligent Hub v19.04 for macOS is now publicly available.
What’s New in this Version
- Unification of AirWatch Agent (Intelligent Hub 4.0) and Workspace ONE 1.0 components into a single application and installer package.
- Support for Hub Services: Catalog, People, Notifications, and custom Home tab.
- New Enrollment UI experience and GDPR compliant privacy and usage analytics screens. See Day One preparation for more information.
- Redesigned FileVault 2 Encryption management experience supporting MDM deferred enablement and MDM recovery key escrow (requires Workspace ONE UEM 1904). See Changes coming to FileVault 2 Disk Encryption profile for more information.
- New command line utility “hubcli” for admins to trigger throttled sync, post local persistent native notifications, and modify local backend configurations including the ability to hide menu bar icon.
- HUBM-68: FDERecoveryAgent prevents recovery key change on pre-10.13 devices
- HUBM-156: Catalog sometimes incorrectly lists updates available for installed apps
- HUBM-157: Catalog sometimes fails to update “Installing” status to “Installed”
- HUBM-246: Hub daemon crashes when Mac is connected to Wi-Fi SSID with an apostrophe
- HUBM-407: Intermittent “invalid email address” error when enrolling with Hub 4.0
- HUBM-428: No Hub restart prompt after macOS 10.14.3 BridgeOS update for T2 Macs
- HUBM-429: Update Hub Software Update profile notifications and messages for Mojave
- HUBM-525: FileVault enforcement not initiating on macOS 10.14.3 devices
- HUBM-756: CFBundleVersion in Info.plist incorrectly set
- HUBM-795: Custom Attributes profile and results are lost after upgrading Hub
- AAPP-6969: On-Demand File/Action Products fail to execute when initiated from Hub catalog
- HUBM-646: Intermittent issues with FileVault Encryption Logout notification button not performing logout process
- HUBM-757: Hub Catalog install button does not reflect as already installed for On-Demand apps installed before Hub 19.04 installation/upgrade
- HUBM-821: Hub Enrollment UI shows “optional” text when Asset Number prompt is disabled
- HUBM-881: Hub catalog install progress tray shows app as installed that has been deleted from UEM Console
- HUBM-887: Privacy Screen sometimes shown twice during enrollment
- HUBM-890: Privacy Screen not shown during Hub upgrade to 19.04 (can still be accessed from Accounts screen)
Take advantage of these updates by meeting the minimum requirements and downloading VMware Workspace ONE Intelligent Hub 19.04 for macOS.
- macOS 10.12+ is required to install Intelligent Hub 19.04
- Workspace ONE UEM 1904 or higher for support of Hub Services features
- Hub Services must be enabled
- Intelligent Hub Catalog (macOS) setting must be enabled at Settings > Apps > Workspace ONE > AirWatch Catalog > General > Publishing
- The Intelligent Hub is backwards compatible for existing features on older servers
- Workspace ONE UEM 1902 or higher for macOS 10.14 Mojave (or use the appropriate Privacy Preferences payload - more information on this can be found here).
How to Download VMware Workspace ONE Intelligent Hub 19.04 for macOS
Prior version is installed and enrolled to UEM 1904: If your device is running Workspace ONE Intelligent Hub 4.0 or 4.0.1, or AirWatch Agent 3.1 and is currently enrolled to UEM 1904, the application will seamlessly update over the existing Intelligent Hub application version without disrupting functionality.
- Note:04 will be seeded in UEM 1904, which will be rolled out to Shared SaaS automatically. Dedicated and On-Premises customers will require console update to Workspace ONE UEM 1904 to receive the seeded Hub v19.04 build.
- Prior version is not installedor not enrolled to UEM 1904: Direct end users to download it at GetWSONE.com.
Note regarding Workspace ONE 1.0 for macOS
If you are a hosted customer already using Workspace ONE 1.0.x app for macOS, then you can safely remove the app once Intelligent Hub 19.04 is installed. Hub 19.04 will contain all features of Workspace ONE 1.0 with an enhanced user experience and UI layout.
Note regarding Legacy AirWatch Catalog webclip
If you are a hosted customer with Hub Services configured, you can migrate users from legacy AirWatch Catalog to the new Intelligent Hub Catalog. Both the AirWatch Catalog and the Intelligent Hub Catalog can co-exist on the device at the same time and perform the same actions. To complete the migration on UEM Console 1904+, go to Settings > Apps > Workspace ONE > AirWatch Catalog > General > Publishing and disable Legacy Catalog (macOS) and enable Intelligent Hub Catalog (macOS). Disabling the legacy catalog setting will remove the webclip profile from user’s dock.
Support Contact Information
The VMware Workspace ONE Team
Other Languages: 日本語