The VMware Workspace ONE team is excited to announce that VMware Workspace ONE 3.3.58 for Windows 10 is publicly available.
To gain access to latest features and security standards of Windows 10, Workspace ONE app version 3.3.58 has integrated the latest Windows SDK based on the .NET 2.0 Standard framework. As a result, with this release the minimum supported version of Windows 10 by Workspace ONE app becomes 1709 (build 16299).
- HW-99121: User Account Control (UAC) for Bridge App must be accepted when user installs WS1 for the first time.
- HW-93667: Workspace ONE app crashes when apostrophe present in Windows user name during initial login.
- ESC-18283: Intermittently Windows 10 Out-of-Box (OOBE) not processing External Access Token.
Take advantage of these updates by meeting the minimum requirements and downloading VMware Workspace ONE 3.3.58 for Windows 10.
End Users with Old Versions of Windows 10: Users who wish to install/enroll Workspace ONE on a version of Windows 10 prior to 1709 will:
- Receive a previous version of the Workspace ONE app (3.3.38) from the Microsoft App Store
- Not receive a Workspace ONE app when distributed by the Intelligent Hub Agent
- Windows 10 version 1709
- VMware Workspace ONE UEM Console 9.3+
- VMware Identity Manager 3.0+
How to Download VMware Workspace ONE 3.3.58 for Windows 10
- Prior Version is Installed: Direct end users to update the app when prompted. The application seamlessly updates over the existing application version without disrupting device enterprise functionality.
- Prior Version is Not Installed: Direct end users to download it from the Windows Store.
Support Contact Information
The VMware Workspace ONE Team
Other Languages: 日本語