The VMware Workspace ONE team is excited to announce that VMware Workspace ONE Intelligent Hub 19.04 for Windows 10 is publicly available.
- AMST-13456: Added improvements to customize ADMX policies in Baselines.
- AMST-15531: Fixed an issue where a Newtonsoft JsonReader exception caused the AwWindowsIpc service to stop.
- AMST-15145: Fixed an issue where special characters and spaces in silent install parameters caused the installation to fail.
- AMST-14979: Fixed an issue where enrolling a Windows 7 device through the Intelligent Hub UI failed while trying to download Workspace ONE.
- AMST-14565: Intelligent Hub installer displays an unfriendly error when you attempt a downgrade.
Take advantage of these updates by meeting the minimum requirements and downloading VMware Workspace ONE Intelligent Hub 19.04 for Windows 10. More information on the UI changes and possible impact to end users can be found here
- Windows 10, 7 supported features
- Workspace ONE UEM Console 1902+
- .NET Framework 4.6.2
How to Download VMware Workspace ONE Intelligent Hub 19.04 for Windows 10
- Prior Version is Installed: The application seamlessly updates over the existing application version without disrupting device enterprise functionality.
- Prior Version is Not Installed: Direct end users to download it from getwsone.com.
Support Contact Information
The VMware Workspace ONE Team
Other Languages: 日本語