The VMware Workspace ONE Team is excited to announce Workspace ONE UEM 1904 is scheduled to be deployed to SaaS environments. When your environment is scheduled to be upgraded, you can view the upgrade timeline by navigating to the My Company page on My Workspace ONE.
For additional information, please see the Workspace ONE UEM 1904 release notes available in VMware Docs.
- Administrators can now save their user name and passwords in the browser cache that can be used for subsequent logins.
- Google announced that they are deprecating Google Cloud Messaging in favor of a new cloud-messaging platform called Firebase Cloud Messaging (FCM) now supported by Workspace ONE UEM.
- Administrators can customize the attributes that are used in the API calls to Google Suite by specifying an alternate attribute instead of the user’s email address.
- The UEM Console 1904 brings support for macOS Intelligent Hub 19.04 features that includes enhanced catalog, People, Notifications, and custom Home tab.
- Rugged Relay Servers allow admins to select the HTTPS protocol when configuring a relay server, including the configuration of a Stage Now barcode.
- Maintaining Dell Provisioning for VMware Workspace ONE provisioning packages made easier with templates that let admins configure the settings for a provisioning package including the apps and save the settings for later use.
For additional information, please refer to the release notes here.
Support Contact Information
The VMware Workspace ONE Team
Other Languages: 日本語