The VMware Workspace ONE team is excited to announce that VMware Workspace ONE Boxer 5.6 for iOS is publicly available.
- BINXI-10910: Allow Exchange IRM to work with Email Classification Markings
- BINXI-10757: Avatars can be customized in Workspace ONE Boxer settings with options to be Gray, Blue or Colorful
- BINXI-10757: Updates for Accessibility
- BINXI-9902: Email header shifted right (system generated)
- BINXI-10922: Workspace ONE Boxer for iOS in landscape mode using new conversation view, information is not displayed at the bottom
- BINXI-10496: When used with G Suite, Workspace ONE Boxer displays attachment names in gibberish instead of Hebrew characters
- BINXI-5707: Blanks/word wraps//lines in the mail body when html email is forwarded/replied in Workspace ONE Boxer
- BINXI-10235: iPad - Workspace ONE Boxer does not show the new read email with grey background when in preview.
- BINXI-5685: When replying or forwarding an email that has a classification set if the user changes the classification, they are not getting alerted
- BINXI-8395: Contact display order does not honor the fixed order with certain characters
- BINXI-9453:Workspace ONE Boxer for iOS is unable to display caller ID for Japan numbers
- BINXI-10181: Mailto links are working incorrectly for Workspace ONE Boxer for iOS
- BINXI-6898: Auto-reply screen jumps with every character typed
- BINXI-10406:Workspace ONE Boxer for iOS - Propose new meeting time window does not show day-date
- BINXI-10877: Copy & Paste is not working as expected in Workspace ONE Boxer when it is restricted atWorkspace ONE Boxer DLP settings
- BINXI-10715:Workspace ONE Boxer app crashes when we add second account.
- BINXI-10653:Workspace ONE Boxer does not function when Exchange Password contains umlaut characters (äöü).
- BINXI-9511: Email Details view content is getting scroll down for Gmail account.
- BINXI-10484: Accessibility updates
- BINXI-10337: Sync counts within Workspace ONE Boxer pullout menu mismatch
- BINXI-11085: Show preview from iCalendar instead of body for emails which are calendar invites
Take advantage of these updates by meeting the minimum requirements and downloading VMware Workspace ONE Boxer 5.6 for iOS.
- iOS 10+
- VMware Workspace ONE UEM 9.2+
How to Download VMware Workspace ONE Boxer 5.6 for iOS
- Prior Version is Installed: Direct end users to update the app when prompted. The application seamlessly updates over the existing application version without disrupting device enterprise functionality.
- Prior Version is Not Installed: Direct end users to download it from the App Store.
Support Contact Information
The VMware Workspace ONE Team
Other Languages: 日本語