The VMware Workspace ONE team is excited to announce that VMware Advanced Remote Management 5.1 for Windows CE/Mobile is publicly available.
- AET-51: Advanced Remote Management 5.1 introduces a Remote Registry Editor tool for Windows CE/Mobile Devices. This tool allows a help desk user or IT admin to remotely perform the following operations on the windows device registry.
- Ability to List the Windows Registry Keys.
- Create New Keys and Values.
- Edit / Update or Rename Keys and Values.
- Delete Keys and Values.
- AET-54: Performance enhancements to Windows CE device streaming. This enhancement improves the delay in streaming on Motorola WT4090 and VC5090. Previously there has been delay of 20-22 seconds in streaming. In Advanced Remote Management 5.1, latency should be less than 3-6 seconds.
Take advantage of these updates by meeting the minimum requirements and downloading VMware Advanced Remote Management 5.1 for Windows CE/Mobile.
- Windows Mobile 5.0 or above device or Windows CE 5/6/7 device.
- Windows CE/Mobile Agent 6.0.40 or later.
- AirWatch Environment 9.0.2 or later.
- Chrome, Edge, IE, or Safari.
How to Download VMware Advanced Remote Management 5.1 for Windows CE/Mobile
- Prior Version is Not Installed: Download the agent from My Workspace ONE. Once downloaded, push the CAB to your devices via Product Provisioning.
- Prior Version is Installed: If you have a prior version of VMware Advanced Remote Management for Windows CE/Mobile installed on your device, you must upgrade your existing remote management agent by uninstalling the previous version and then pushing the new version. See above for steps once the previous version is uninstalled.
Support Contact Information
The VMware Workspace ONE Team
Other Languages: 日本語