The VMware Workspace ONE team is excited to announce that VMware Advanced Remote Management 5.1 for Android is publicly available.
- AET-55: Auto Discovery of Services to support key injection. This enhancement enables the VMware Advanced Remote Management Agent to perform auto validation of available permissions to ensure remote control capabilities like key injection and draw over apps are available if the supported Service APK is installed.
- AET-53: Support for Multiple Device Skins for same Model. The Device Profile feature has been enhanced further as part of this release to accommodate different variant of the same model based on different property values. Following device property values are supported to differentiate a variant within the same device model:
- Part Number (
- Form Factor (
- Device Keyboard (
- Hardware Model (
- Part Number (
- AET-56: [Zebra EC30]: 'Accept' option is not displayed in device after entering 'PIN' in Attended RM Agent.
- AET-58: Device Screen orientation is not proper in Zebra MC18.
- AET-57: Unlabeled lookup zone fields in the installer need to be labeled.
Take advantage of these updates by meeting the minimum requirements and downloading VMware Advanced Remote Management 5.1 for Android.
- Android 4.3 or later.
- VMware Workspace ONE Intelligent Hub (AirWatch Agent) 7.0 or later.
- VMware Workspace ONE UEM (AirWatch) 9.2 or later.
- Chrome, Edge, Firefox, Internet Explorer, or Safari.
How to Download VMware Advanced Remote Management 5.1 for Android
- Download the package specific to your OEM from the Resource Portal from the My Workspace ONE portal and follow the included instructions. Then, Push the app to your devices through Product Provisioning or Apps & Books.
Support Contact Information
The VMware Workspace ONE Team
Other Languages: 日本語