The VMware Workspace ONE team is excited to announce that VMware Workspace ONE SDK 19.3 for Android is publicly available.
- ASDK-170085: Added support for restricting URL short-names and non-FQDN URLs from tunneling unless explicitly defined in the SDK profile app tunnel domain list.
Note: This feature requires VMware Workspace ONE UEM 1902.
- ASDK-170287: The SDK now supports 64-bit applications
Note: More information about the new 64-bit requirement for the Google Play store can be found here.
- ASDK-170493: Resolved a crash issue when running on Android 10.0+.
Take advantage of these updates by meeting the minimum requirements and downloading VMware Workspace ONE SDK 19.3 for Android.
- Android 4.4+ (API Level 15+)
- Android Studio with the Gradle Android Build System (Gradle) 3.3.0+
- Knowledge in Android Development
- VMware Workspace ONE Intelligent Hub 5.3+ for Android
- VMware Workspace ONE UEM Console 9.3+
How to Download VMware Workspace ONE SDK 19.3 for Android
- New and Existing Users: The SDK can be found in the product pages, here.
Support Contact Information
The VMware Workspace ONE Team
Other Languages: 日本語